Finding the Best Rice Cooker for Sticky Rice All in One Place
In case you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t experienced the convenience and ease of a rice cooker, then prepare to be impressed. This amazing machine will simplify your meal prep or dinners and you will never be able to cook rice on a stove again. All you have to do is put in the water and rice and push a couple buttons and voila! A rice cooker will time and cook your rice to optimal results. There is no need to stir or even watch it at all, this self-run cooker will do all the work for you.
Sticky rice can be difficult as it can end up too dry or not as sticky as you need. Using a rice cooker for sticky rice can help you make the desirable consistency because it will time it for you and not allow you to overcook the rice. Basically, these rice cookers are going to save you so much time and energy you may end up wanting to have rice for every meal.
If you are looking for the top-of-the-line rice cooker that will guarantee the best sticky rice you’ve ever made, this rice cooker is a sure winner. Not only can it make the best sticky rice, it can make 10 cups! For reference, one cup of uncooked rice create 1.5 servings. This is perfect for meal prep to make your healthy meals for the week, or enough rice for your family, or a party. Whatever your rice needs, this machine has you covered.
Key Features for the Zojirush Micom Rice Cooker include:
- Micro computerized fuzzy logic technology.
- Capacity: Up to 10 cups / 1.8 liters
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm, and reheating cycle
- Easy to clean, clear coated stainless steel exterior
- 2 delay time settings
- Interchangeable tune and beep signal
- Built in retractable power cord
For those looking for affordability and convenience, this is the rice cooker for you. It is the most user friendly option on the market. This is the rice cooker I used throughout college and it literally kept me from starving. Because let’s be honest, what college kid sits around for an hour waiting for rice to cook? Not me. Seriously the BEST RICE COOKER FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS!
You simply put in the rice and water and flip the switch on and you’re done! The rice cooker will cook for the right amount of time based on weight and will turn to warm mode as soon as the rice is done cooking. Super convenient and easy! I would start the rice cooker, go for a quick run, come home and have it ready to go.
- One-step Automatic Cooking
- Non-Stick Coated Aluminum Pan
- Glass Lid with Plastic White Knob
- Include Accessories: Measuring Cup and Rice Scoop
- 3 cups uncooked/6 cups cooked
This Instant Pot will solve a lot of your cooking needs in one machine. Not only will this make incredible sticky rice, but it can also work as a slow cooker, a steamer, and many other functions. This all-in-one machine is a game changer. It will make cooking meals so much easier and it is very user friendly. Added bonus, Pinterest has thousands of Instant Pot recipes that all look delicious and simple!
Key Attributes of the Instant Pot Duo Mini include:
- Number # 1 selling multi-cooker
- Combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1: Rice Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer.
- Perfect for smaller families or to make a small dish for two, side dish or while traveling such as camping, traveling by RV, boating, sailing, hotel excursions
- Cooks up to 12 Cups of rice (Cooked), 6 Cups of rice (uncooked)
- Features 11 Smart Programmable digital controls – Rice, Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Sauté, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Keep Warm, and Pressure Cook
- Up to 24 hour delay start, automatic Keep Warm up to 10 hours, and sound ON/OFF.
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot, food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom dishwasher safe.
- Accessories include: Rice measuring cup, stainless steel steam rack without handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, condensation collector and recipe booklet.
If you’re looking for the affordable option, this is the rice cooker for you. It may only have one function, rice maker, but it gets the job done well. This is one of the very basic types of rice cookers, but don’t let it fool you, this thing makes some AMAZING rice. So, if you’re on a budget and just need a rice maker for sticky rice, this one has you covered.
Key Attributes for the PARS Automatic Rice Cooker include:
- 5 cup capacity; 1.5 servings per cup
- Automatic Shut-Off and Keep Warm function (Worry-free for SET IT AND FORGET IT rice cooking)
- Removable Teflon non-stick bowl with precise measuring lines
- Includes measuring cup and rice scoop
- CUSTOM TIMER for crispy stuck-pot Persian rice
- Small footprint consumes less counter space.
- Removable cord for storage when not in use
Instant Pots are currently very popular household items due to their convenience and the quality of the food they produce. As a result of their new technology, they have the capability to make some amazing sticky rice. This is just like the Instant Pot Mini, but this is for larger families as it has an 8 quart capacity.
Key Attributes for the Instant Pot DUO80 8-QT include:
- Number 1 selling multi-cooker
- Combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1: Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer
- Prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Features 14 Smart Programs: Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook.
- Stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavors, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time
- UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors
- Accessories include: stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, condensation collector, and recipe booklet.